Personal Information Protection Policy
■Personal Information Protection Policy
Central Gem Laboratory (referred to below as "our company") may request a customer to enter a customer's name, address, e-mail address, phone number and other necessary information when using our website. When handling personal information our company will protect customer's personal information based on the following provisions.
Our company will take the utmost care in protecting any information that may identify or specify any individual (referred to as "personal information" below). CGL will protect customer information by establishing the following personal information protection policy and will work to continually improve our internal systems and the implementation and maintenance of measures.
1. Our company may use personal information gathered from customers for any of the following reasons other than to provide our services. Our company will not utilize a customer's personal information for any reason other than to provide our services and the following items.
（1） In cases where we introduce our company's products or services to customers.
（2） When requesting the opinion of customers regarding our services.
（3） To create statistical materials by classifying customers according to age, location, etc.
2. Our company will not disclose or provide any personal information to third parties unless for one of the following reasons.
（1） We receive prior consent or agreement from the customer.
（2） The information is disclosed or provided within necessary limits regarding our services to a company, etc. that CGL has concluded a nondisclosure agreement with in advance.
（3） Customer information must be disclosed or provided due to laws or regulations.
3. If our company discloses or provides personal information in 2. above, we will obligate in contract that the other company manages personal information in a similar way as CGL in an appropriate manner.
4. Personal information gathered from customers will be appropriately and strictly managed by our company and we will take safety measures to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification or leakage of a customer's personal information due to unauthorized access.
5. Our company will adhere to all laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information.
6. Our company will strive to continually improve the way we handle personal information.